- 6 lg. potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup milk, approx.
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Place peeled and diced potatoes into a large saucepan; cover with water.
- Add salt.
- Bring to a boil, turn heat down and simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Drain; add butter and enough milk as you mash potatoes to make a stiff consistency.
- Cut off a corner of a qt. ziplock bag; place a #1 tip in opening.
- Fill with warm mashed potatoes.
- Form mounds on a foil covered cookie sheet.
- Broil a few minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.