- 2 (15 oz.) cans sliced peaches, drained well and juice set aside
- 1 (15 oz.) can chunk pineapple, drained well and juice set aside
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (3 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding
- In a measuring cup, measure 2 cups of the drained juices.
- Mix vanilla pudding mix with juice; stir until dissolved.
- Set aside until thickened.
- Meanwhile combine all the fruit together in a large bowl; pour thickened juice over all and stir gently until fruit is coated with juice.