- 3 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Press hash browns into bottom and sides of an ungreased 9 in. pie plate.
- Drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Combine ham with cheese; spoon over crust.
- Beat eggs with milk and seasonings. Pour over all.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake an additional 25 minutes (or until a knife inserted comes out clean.)
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving