- 1 pkg. (8 ct.) crescent rolls
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 lb. sausage, browned, or cubed ham
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a 13 in. by 9 in. by 1 in. pan. Press over bottom and up the sides to form crust and to seal perforations.
- Spoon meat over crust; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over all.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.