- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 Tbsp. bacon bits
- Parmesan Cheese
- Wash and slice tops off tomatoes; using a teaspoon or melon baller, clean out insides of tomatoes.
- Turn upside down on a paper towel and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix cream cheese and dip mix together; stir in bacon.
- Place cream cheese mixture in a Ziploc bag; cut off one corner.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into tomatoes; sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Garnish with parsley.